"My intention is to create uplifting Public Art and Design that encourages healing, inspires connection and celebrates diverse cultures..."
MURALS, PUBLIC ART, LOCATIONS:
1) 2021 "Vines" mural for the Pike District Connector. Bethesda Trolley Trail Head at Edson and Wood Glen, Bethesda, MD.
2) 2021 "Roots", mural for Wheaton Gateway LLC, Connection As a Cornerstone for a Strong Community. University Blvd and Veirs Mill Rd, Wheaton, MD.
3) 2020 "The Lunatics", sculpture design for Path of Pyramids, traveling Public Art Installation. Locations: Reedie Dr, Wheaton, MD, InSite Gallery on the Rooftop, VisArts, Rockville, MD, Sandy Spring Museum, Sandy Spring, MD, Brookside Gardens, Wheaton, MD.
4) 2021 "Celebration", sculpture design for Art In Bloom Public Art Installation by the 2021 National Cherry Blossom Festival in Washington, DC. First location: 4th St and Butternut St, Takoma, DC. Later acquired for the permanent, public collection of the Children's National Hospital, the sculpture will be exhibited at Walter Reed Hospital and at their new Clinic in the Takoma Theatre location in DC.
5) 2021 "Hope Tree", mural banner for #ArtHappensHere Project by the Arts & Humanities Council of Montgomery County, MD. Woodside Urban Park, Silver Spring, MD.
6) 2020 "Moon Fades, Sun Rises", official, commemorative poster for the 2020 Hispanic Heritage Month Celebration, commissioned by Prince George's County Parks and Recreation, Arts & Cultural Heritage Division of Maryland National Capital Park and Planning. Four thousand copies distributed to the public. The original is part of PG Parks and Recreation's permanent art collection.
7) 2021 "The Gathering Tree", Public Art design for Glenmont Forest Neighborhood Park. Silver Spring, MD. This project is a collaboration with artist Stuart Diekmeyer. Design selected by people's vote and the community. Winning design, recipient of the Project Implementation Grant of Maryland State Arts Council.
8) 2022 "Arquetipos 1 and 2", two murals for 2Fifty Texas BBQ Restaurant. Riverdale, MD.